Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kid tested, mother not approved

Keeping in the spirit of entertaining the kids at home with a fun hands-on activity for lazy moms (which translates to something that involves the least bit of prep time and as few ingredients as possible), I move on to CloudFluff.

CloudFluff is equal parts cornstarch & shaving cream

You mix it together and it's supposed to be a soft dough you can shape & form (see website where I found it). 

I'm doing something wrong -- apparently the last 3 years engulfed in babydom has left me unable to follow directions let alone mix 2 ingredients together -- because my concoction ends up being very fluffy and creates a mess all over the entire kitchen.

Need less to say the kids LOVE this 

I throw it all in a bowl and let the kids have fun with whatever toys I don't mind cleaning afterwards. My son loves to drive his trucks through it and my daughter just likes to smear it all over the table and on herself.

I do it when the floors need a good cleaning to begin with (everyday) because that's what you'll be doing once the fun is done -- CLEAN.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment